Full Version FixWin for Windows 10
FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version is a portable application that allows you to fix and repair Windows 10 problems, issues and annoyances. FixWin 10 now has a modern UI. This version also features a new section that fixes common Windows 10 problems.
The fixes were grouped under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: Find solutions for Windows 10 File Explorer issues.
- Internet & Connection: After upgrading to Windows 10, we can fix your Internet problems.
- Reset Settings app. Setup doesn’t launch or close with an error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 is installed, wi-fi stops working
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps will not open with FixWin All apps must be re-registered
- After upgrading to Windows 10, office documents are no longer accessible
- WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe Application Error.
- System Tools: This tool allows you to fix any problems with built-in tools. A new Advanced System
- The information tab contains specific information about your computer, such as the number or logical processors, processor thread count, maximum display resolution, refresh rate and maximum processor speed.
- Troubleshooters – This section includes direct links that will bring up 18 Windows Troubleshooters as well as download links for 4 recently released troubleshooters by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes: Offers several other fixes for .
How can you use FixWin10
- We first suggest that you run the System File Checker. The Welcome page has a button that will launch SFC/scannow. This will inspect for corrupted Windows systems files and allow you to replace them. It is expected to take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. If you are asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. You can do it easily by clicking a button on the Welcome page.
- If Windows 10 is causing you major problems, the DISM utility may be a good option to restore your Windows System Image. This button is also conveniently located on the Welcome page.
- Next, we insist that you create a System Restore Point. You can create one by clicking the provided button. We recommend that you create one prior to making any changes in your system. You can always return to the Restore Point if you need or wish.
- Once that is done, you can apply only one fix to your computer at a stretch and then reboot it. Check that all is well and you can choose to restore the computer.
- Windows 10 fixWin To see what each fix does first, click the? Click on the???? button beside the Fix button to find out more. Pop-ups will show you the exact fix.
How to use FixWin for Windows 10 10.2.2
- Get the FixWin Windows 10 Full Version first from these Links.
- After downloading, install the program as normal.
- Do not run the software after installation.
- Copy the Crack & Paste it into c/programs.
- It’s done. Now you can enjoy the full version.